Connect with Christian Professionals in Your Company
Search online for Christian professionals associated with your company.
Learn more about the Christian professionals employed at your company.
Discover ways to connect, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
What we mean by “Christian Professionals”. We define Christian Professionals as followers of Jesus Christ who currently or plan to employ their skills and talents in some capacity in the marketplace be that business, ministry, education, government, etc.
How to have a private group created for your company. Any CBN Member may request to have a private online group created for employees of their company to join in order to foster a greater sense of community among fellow Christian professionals. Simply submit this Private Group Request Form to begin the process.
Begin now to build greater community among the Christian professionals in your company.
We are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:15–16)
What Group Members Can Do:
- Create a professional profile
- Email and message members
- Join blogs, forums, & webinars
- Join regional & industry groups
- Join LinkedIn & Facebook groups
- Post a professional résumé/CV
How Group Members Can Benefit:
- Search for group members in various ways
- Connect with members in a variety of ways
- Examine the profiles of group members
- Communicate with members in many ways
- Employ CBN’s full-service Career Center
- Expand your network of trusted contacts
What We Offer to Companies and their Employees:
CBN will create a private online group unique to your company and its employees. We will also train one group member to function as the Group Ambassador who, in return, will receive a FREE Associate, Business, or Premium Membership. There are NO fees or responsibilities required of a company and its management, and there are NO fees required of company employees to join a group. The only requirement for group membership is that group members first become members of CBN, and membership is FREE!
How a Private Online Group Adds Real Value to a for-profit Company:
- Communicates a sense of value and recognition of their company employees.
- Communicates that the company genuinely cares about all of its employees.
- Delegates the membership criteria and vetting responsibility to a trusted third party.
- Eliminates any legal ramifications that might exist in a company-sponsored group.
- Empowers company staff to reach new audiences and to recruit new employees.
- Enables executives to remain informed of the professional lives of their staff.
- Enhances a company-wide community experience and increases marketplace impact.