Connect with Christian Professionals in Your Church
Search online for Christian professionals associated with your church.
Learn more about the Christian professionals who attend your church.
Discover ways to connect, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
What we mean by “Christian Professionals”. We define Christian Professionals as followers of Jesus Christ who currently or plan to employ their skills and talents in some capacity in the marketplace be that business, ministry, education, government, etc.
How to have a Private Online Group created for your church. Any member may request to have a private online group created for members of their church to join in order to foster a greater sense of community among fellow Christian professionals.
Begin now to build greater community among the Christian professionals in your church.
We are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:15–16)
What Group Members Can Do:
- Create a professional profile
- Individually connect with members
- Individually message with members
- Join regional and industry groups
- Join a private church group
How Group Members Can Benefit:
- Search for members in various ways
- Build their professional brand
- Examine a group member's profile
- Advertise your professional services
- Expand your base of trusted contacts
What We Offer to Churches and their Members:
We will create a private online group unique to your church and its members. We will also train one group member to function as the Group Ambassador who, in return, will receive a FREE Associate, Business, or Premium Membership. There are NO fees or responsibilities required of a church and its leadership, and there are NO fees required of church members to join a group. The only requirement for group membership is that group members first become members, and membership is FREE!
How a Private Online Group Adds Real Value to the Local Church:
- Communicates a sense of recognition and value of their marketplace ambassadors.
- Communicates that the church genuinely cares about its marketplace professionals.
- Delegates the membership criteria and vetting responsibility to a trusted third party.
- Eliminates any legal ramifications that might exist in a church-sponsored group.
- Empowers church leaders to reach new audiences and to attract new members.
- Enables overseers to remain informed of the professional lives of their flock.
- Enhances the church community experience from a business person’s perspective.