Connect with Christian Professionals in Your College
Search online for Christian professionals associated with your college.
Learn more about the Christian professionals who attend your college.
Discover ways to connect, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
What we mean by “Christian Professionals”. We define Christian Professionals as followers of Jesus Christ who currently or plan to employ their skills and talents in some capacity in the marketplace be that business, ministry, education, government, etc.
How to have a Private Online Group created for your college. Any CBN Member may request to have a private online group created for the students, alumni, and personnel of their college to join in order to foster a greater sense of community among fellow entrepreneurs and professionals.
Begin now to build greater community among entrepreneurs and professionals in your college.
We are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:15–16)
What Group Members Can Do:
- Create a professional profile
- Email and message members
- Join blogs, forums, and webinars
- Join regional and industry groups
- Join private college groups
- Post a professional résumé/CV
How Group Members Can Benefit:
- Search for members in various ways
- Connect with members in various ways
- Examine a group member's profile
- Privatetly communicate with members
- Employ CBN’s full-service Career Center
- Expand your network of trusted contacts
What We Offer to College Students, Alumni, and Personnel:
CBN will create a private online group unique to your college and its students, alumni, and personnel. We will also train one group member to function as the Group Ambassador who, in return, will receive a FREE Associate, Business, or Premium Membership. There are NO fees or responsibilities required of a college and its administration, and there are NO fees required of students, alumni, and personnel to join a group. The only requirement for group membership is that group members first become members of CBN, and membership is FREE!
How a Private Online Group Adds Real Value to a College/University:
- Communicates a sense of value and recognition of its collegiate professionals.
- Communicates that the college genuinely cares about its marketplace professionals.
- Delegates the membership criteria and vetting responsibility to a trusted third party.
- Eliminates any legal ramifications that might exist in a university-sponsored group.
- Empowers college/alumni leaders to reach new audiences and to attract new students.
- Enables staff members to remain informed of the professional lives of their alumni.
- Enhances the college/alumni community experience from a professional's perspective.