Connect with Christian Professionals in Your Ministry
Search online for Christian professionals associated with your ministry.
Learn more about the Christian professionals serving within your ministry.
Discover ways to connect, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
What we mean by “Christian Professionals”. We define Christian Professionals as followers of Jesus Christ who currently or plan to employ their skills and talents in some capacity in the marketplace be that business, ministry, education, government, etc.
How to have a Private Online Group created for your ministry. Any member may request to have a private online group created for personnel of their ministry to join in order to foster a greater sense of community among fellow Christian professionals.
Begin now to build greater community among entrepreneurs and professionals in your ministry.
We are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. (Ephesians 4:15–16)
What Group Members Can Do:
- Create a professional profile
- Individually connect with members
- Individually message with members
- Join regional and industry groups
- Join a private ministry group
How Group Members Can Benefit:
- Search for members in various ways
- Build their professional brand
- Examine a group member's profile
- Advertise your professional services
- Expand your base of trusted contacts
What We Offer to Ministries and their Personnel:
We will create a private online group unique to your ministry and its personnel. We will also train one group member to function as the Group Ambassador who, in return, will receive a FREE Associate, Business, or Premium Membership. There are NO fees or responsibilities required of a ministry and its management, and there are NO fees required of ministry personnel to join a group. The only requirement for group membership is that group members first become members, and membership is FREE!
How a Private Online Group Adds Real Value to a not-for-profit Ministry:
- Communicates a sense of value and recognition of their ministry associates.
- Communicates that the ministry genuinely cares about its ministry partners.
- Delegates the membership criteria and vetting responsibility to a trusted third party.
- Eliminates any legal ramifications that might exist in a ministry-sponsored group.
- Empowers ministry members to reach new audiences and to attract new members.
- Enables ministry leaders to remain informed of those co-laboring in the work.
- Enhances the ministry-wide community experience and increases marketplace impact.