The Networking Professional Group will expose you to principles, methods, and resources that will help you maximize your potential to effectively and successfully make quality and long-term connections with people of interest.
Participants will benefit in the following ways:
- Learn to keenly evaluate and wisely determine with whom you want to network.
- Examine what actually constitutes quality and effective networking activities.
- Discuss the most appropriate times and places for networking to take place.
- Discover Biblical principles that help us to evaluate why we intend to network.
- Explore various methods and applications that can help us network effectively.
Join the Networking Group.
Michael Chetelat is the group facilitator.
View a list of Professional Groups.
View a list of Group Facilitators.